Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- Why “Special Princess Panties” Are Rocking My World
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- What Place Does #Writing Have in Your Life? by Elizabeth Mitchell goo.gl/JtY1D via @kaitnolan 19 hours ago
- #Writing a Page-Turner: Thoughts on Great Fiction ~ goo.gl/szAhv via @SHalvatzis 20 hours ago
- #Disney World Elitists? Send Them to Camp Adios Pendejo! goo.gl/BfVtI via @PiperBayard 20 hours ago
- RT @RchelFunkHeller @LesannBerry: The Reinvented #Writer Webinar goo.gl/PFQpG via @amyshojai" 23 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Contest
We’ve thrown open the comments over at Writers In The Storm today for a bit of Pimp and Promote! Stop in and strut your stuff. Better yet, come meet new people and find out about their cool stuff. For those … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Only THIS week, I’m not doing … Continue reading
Don’t you love Fridays?? I do. I especially love doing fun stuff here at More Cowbell on Fridays and today, Tiffany Lawson Inman and I are getting together to talk “Dirty” to y’all. Round 2 of our Dirty Fighting Contest is … Continue reading
Techie Tuesday’s Triberr post has been bumped to Thursday due to some severe technical difficulties at work. They kept me overtime by many, MANY hours. It’s one tired Jenny hanging with you today on More Cowbell, let me tell you. We’re ONE … Continue reading
Whoo-eee, what a week!! Since our Life List Club milestone party last week, I’ve worked many, many hours getting a new document management system rolled out at work. It’s been all databases all the time for me, while y’all have … Continue reading