Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Do You Make Family Videos?
- Holiday Shopping: Before and After OneNote
- Getting Thrown Off a Cliff Changes Things
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- RT @last_writes: Attention #writers!! Awesome Scrivener course (Windows version): wiziq.com/course/42575-s… …#scrivener 1 hour ago
- The Twelve Days of Writer Christmas: wp.me/p1NWQX-1Yp via @julie_glover #writing #fun 1 hour ago
- RT @jeffbullas: How to Launch a Self Hosted WordPress Blog in Under 5 Minutes: ow.ly/mlB6F #blogchat #amwriting 16 hours ago
- RT @Office @momconnected: "Far & away the best prize #life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." --Theodore Roosevelt" 19 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Contest
We’ve thrown open the comments over at Writers In The Storm today for a bit of Pimp and Promote! Stop in and strut your stuff. Better yet, come meet new people and find out about their cool stuff. For those … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Only THIS week, I’m not doing … Continue reading
Don’t you love Fridays?? I do. I especially love doing fun stuff here at More Cowbell on Fridays and today, Tiffany Lawson Inman and I are getting together to talk “Dirty” to y’all. Round 2 of our Dirty Fighting Contest is … Continue reading
Techie Tuesday’s Triberr post has been bumped to Thursday due to some severe technical difficulties at work. They kept me overtime by many, MANY hours. It’s one tired Jenny hanging with you today on More Cowbell, let me tell you. We’re ONE … Continue reading
Whoo-eee, what a week!! Since our Life List Club milestone party last week, I’ve worked many, many hours getting a new document management system rolled out at work. It’s been all databases all the time for me, while y’all have … Continue reading