Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- If I'd had OneNote when I was at #Mizzou...I'd have had so much more time to party. blogs.office.com/2014/10/16/pos… #college 17 hours ago
- Your Publishing Career: it’s all about choices by @KathrynCraft ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/your-p… #pubtip #author 20 hours ago
- RT @A_SliceofOrange: A Slice of Orange Daily is out! paper.li/A_SliceofOrang… Stories via @kathywriteslapd @JennyHansenCA @Louisabacio 22 hours ago
- RT @OneNoteC: Come and chill out at the new #OneNote Water Cooler @Yammer network. bit.ly/onenote-water-… http://t.co/9qIWqztIAB 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Book Reviews
Facebook rides to the entertainment rescue again! This is the best “big book” title I’ve seen since The Big Coloring Book of Vajayjays. One of my pals (she can out herself if she likes in the comments) sent me this … Continue reading
The More Cowbell Posse finds the most amazing stuff!! Today’s addition to the Crazy Books series comes from Juli Page Morgan. All I can say is “Wow!” Seriously. She sent me this link to an article on Jezebel called Dinosaur … Continue reading
OK, I’m convinced Mr. Sparky Sweets, PhD is brilliant. He’s the creator of Thug Notes, the quick YouTube video version of many classic novels. This guy is the Cliffs Notes of the YouTube generation. If you’re a reader, you’re going to get lost … Continue reading
Your Crazy Book Review for the day:
Complete with prayers (prayers??), poetry, a daily affirmations journal (Shut the front door!!), and thoughtful quotations from leading self-help experts, “How to Live with a Huge Penis” will inspire men of all shapes and sizes. Continue reading
Yesterday I was meandering through Amazon, making sure that I could deliver the prize from last Thursday’s post on Tattoo Envy straight to Gloria Richard’s computer (I can!). That problem solved, I poked around a bit, looking for funny reviews when … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to this post from my pal Coleen Patrick, I’ve got tattoos on my mind. I’m going to confess it…Tattoos have always scared me to death. I just know that gravity would gleefully defy … Continue reading