Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- Night Time Horrors: The agony of #Benzo withdrawal: wp.me/pViQq-49H via @rasjacobson #sleep 2 hours ago
- #Survival Rationing after the End of Times ~ #AtoZChallenge ~ goo.gl/XgYZx6 via @akmamma 4 hours ago
- RT @WarnekeReading: m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/31322… ~ Funny & interesting on #Shakespeare's 450th birthday. #writing 4 hours ago
- A search for #jobs CAN be fun! New Apps That Show Employers Your True Talents ~ goo.gl/N8Hsuc via @QuietCypher 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Book Reviews
Facebook rides to the entertainment rescue again! This is the best “big book” title I’ve seen since The Big Coloring Book of Vajayjays. One of my pals (she can out herself if she likes in the comments) sent me this … Continue reading
The More Cowbell Posse finds the most amazing stuff!! Today’s addition to the Crazy Books series comes from Juli Page Morgan. All I can say is “Wow!” Seriously. She sent me this link to an article on Jezebel called Dinosaur … Continue reading
OK, I’m convinced Mr. Sparky Sweets, PhD is brilliant. He’s the creator of Thug Notes, the quick YouTube video version of many classic novels. This guy is the Cliffs Notes of the YouTube generation. If you’re a reader, you’re going to get lost … Continue reading
Your Crazy Book Review for the day:
Complete with prayers (prayers??), poetry, a daily affirmations journal (Shut the front door!!), and thoughtful quotations from leading self-help experts, “How to Live with a Huge Penis” will inspire men of all shapes and sizes. Continue reading
Yesterday I was meandering through Amazon, making sure that I could deliver the prize from last Thursday’s post on Tattoo Envy straight to Gloria Richard’s computer (I can!). That problem solved, I poked around a bit, looking for funny reviews when … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to this post from my pal Coleen Patrick, I’ve got tattoos on my mind. I’m going to confess it…Tattoos have always scared me to death. I just know that gravity would gleefully defy … Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday and, thanks to my pal Kathy Owen, I’m thinking about the bathroom. Specifically about the toilet, or the potty, as we call it in my house with the toddler. After reading this post, I love my 21st century … Continue reading
You can tell from the title that we love to seek out (and make fun of) unusual book titles here at More Cowbell. I stumbled over this one by accident, looking for “Valentine’s Day Fail” pictures. For those of you who … Continue reading
Y’all know I like to share with my peeps here at More Cowbell, especially when something crosses my desk that’s just…bizarre. And when that bizarro thing is a book, all bets are off. We’ve got to open the gates to … Continue reading
Wheeeee! We have my pal, Stacy Green, taking More Cowbell by storm today. And on a ROW80 check-in day too…if you’re swinging by for that, click here to encourage your peeps. When I found out about Stacy’s charity blog tour, … Continue reading