Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- Night Time Horrors: The agony of #Benzo withdrawal: wp.me/pViQq-49H via @rasjacobson #sleep 2 hours ago
- #Survival Rationing after the End of Times ~ #AtoZChallenge ~ goo.gl/XgYZx6 via @akmamma 4 hours ago
- RT @WarnekeReading: m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/31322… ~ Funny & interesting on #Shakespeare's 450th birthday. #writing 4 hours ago
- A search for #jobs CAN be fun! New Apps That Show Employers Your True Talents ~ goo.gl/N8Hsuc via @QuietCypher 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Amazing Writers
Oh, I have such a treat for y’all today. My perky quirky friend, Geralyn, is in the house! She’s blogging about entertainment, some wicked cool Castle episodes, and the power of a great story. I Love Me Some Schmuck Bait … Continue reading
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
“True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and with passing years only grows!” — Sam Levenson, “The Beauty of a Woman” One of my … Continue reading
OK, I’m convinced Mr. Sparky Sweets, PhD is brilliant. He’s the creator of Thug Notes, the quick YouTube video version of many classic novels. This guy is the Cliffs Notes of the YouTube generation. If you’re a reader, you’re going to get lost … Continue reading
If you’ve never heard of Steven Pressfield or Shawn Coyne, you’re missing out on some amazing lessons. Pressfield wrote The War of Art (edited by Coyne) and they often blog about creativity. This last week, in Why and How Creative People Say No, they referenced … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading
Those who hang out at More Cowbell know about the hilarity of “IYKWIM.” [In layman's terms = "If you know what I mean...] What you might NOT know is where I got that phrase. No it wasn’t the #IYKWIM hashtag on Twitter. It … Continue reading
Film Director Mark W. Travis puts out a Directing Thought of the Day on his Facebook page that I just love. On March 14th, he used this graphic and said the following: When we’re in trouble with a scene or … Continue reading
This time last year, in honor or Dr. Seuss’s birthday on March 2nd, the Undie-verse spoke to me through a certain Etsy knitter in Lithuania! Note: The original post, with all it’s glorious Undie links, can be found here. This ingenious creator of … Continue reading