Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- #Writing Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Sewing goo.gl/S9gUQ6 via @AngelaAckerman 2 hours ago
- The key to great writing – #AtoZChallenge goo.gl/IsxvNS via @theworld4realz 3 hours ago
- Are you your hardest editor? --> Nobody told me THIS sad fact about #selfpub-ing! goo.gl/Ydef7T via @Brit_Blaise 5 hours ago
- RT @christineotis @HuffingtonPost: 5 simple tricks to get you focused: huff.to/1jNFRoY #productivity << Love this! 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Author Archives: Jenny Hansen
“If you can eliminate the outside noise, you’ll find that the answers are inside you.“ Russell Simmons, co-founder of Def Jam Recordings When I travel, I always make sure to read the flight magazines. Not only do I find out … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. Who’d have ever thought we’d get into the TWENTIES in this series? … Continue reading
Periodically, newcomers venture here to More Cowbell, see the masthead and mistake the name of the site. This blog is named after an SNL skit where Christopher Walken and Will Farrell steal the show. Catchy phrases like “I could’ve used a … Continue reading
Y’all didn’t hear from me for my usual Monday giggle-fest because some hideous beast sous chef slipped me gluten over the weekend. For me that equals several days of vicious migraines and spinal misalignment, so it’s been a little quiet … Continue reading
Oh, I have such a treat for y’all today. My perky quirky friend, Geralyn, is in the house! She’s blogging about entertainment, some wicked cool Castle episodes, and the power of a great story. I Love Me Some Schmuck Bait … Continue reading
For 25 years, autism has been part of my life. Not just because my little brother is autistic, and not just because I used to teach autistic children back in a previous career. Autism has been part of my life … Continue reading
I’m talking about balls across the blogosphere today — here at More Cowbell and over at Writers In The Storm. Of course over there, we’re being all dignified and talking about work-life balance. Here? We’re just having our normal giggly Monday. :-) … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. Who’d have ever thought we’d get into the TWENTIES in this series? Not … Continue reading
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading