Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- Jodi Arias: A $2.5M burden to #Arizona taxpayers. po.st/UlRnYY #GLV #legal 8 hours ago
- #Pets: Cold Protection for Hot Dogs & Cats ~ goo.gl/wEC45d via @amyshojai 15 hours ago
- #History of Antietam - Where Habitual Bad Intelligence Defeated an Intelligence Windfall ~ goo.gl/g6VHjB via @PiperBayard 19 hours ago
- Emotional Description: 3 Common Problems with Show & Tell goo.gl/vp0RAi via @AngelaAckerman 21 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Author Archives: Jenny Hansen
Mondays are traditionally my favorite day here at More Cowbell, but today is truly special because America is celebrating my favorite beverage today: Glorious COFFEE. I’ve got my t-shirt ready. My favorite coffee mug. Here’s where you can get your free (or … Continue reading
Apparently you have to turn comments and pingbacks on in the new WordPress dashboard, which is about the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. Blogging is all about the conversation for me, and I was kind of bummed out that everyone was so quiet … Continue reading
In the 3+ year history of this blog, there has never been a three-week hiatus. I didn’t plan on this last one. I simply couldn’t look at the screen. Those of you who hang with me on Facebook know I’ve been … Continue reading
Since it was National Dog Day this week, I’m celebrating the pet who rocked my lifetime. Have you had one of those? The kind of pet who’s a member of the family, and who is mourned long after they’re gone? … Continue reading
I am missing the hell out of Robin Williams. It’s been two weeks, and I still can’t believe he’s gone. TIME put up a video of Williams explaining how he does such top-speed improv. I’ve decided his mind is like a tornado, sucking in everything in his path. And sometimes those things end up miles away. This 9 minutes shows it well. Plus, you’ll laugh. I promise. Continue reading
As a follow-up to the hilarious Kanga/Undie-roos, the undie-verse keeps putting these sorts of unusual (and thematic) items in my path. This video came from our own Perilous Pauline Baird Jones and had me shaking with laughter. Of course, it all started with the … Continue reading